With the recent changes in COVID-19 restrictions across WA (From 12:01am 29/03/2021), we have updated our COVID-19 policy as follows:
- We are operating contactless. Unfortunately we are unable to allow clients into the hospital at this time.
- When you arrive, please call reception on 94096855 and one of our staff members will speak to you and confirm your booking. Your pet will be taken into the hospital for examination and one of the vets will call you and speak with you regarding history and treatment plans etc.
- We apologise for any inconvenience and request that you are as patient as we will be working as quickly and carefully as possible in the current circumstances
- Please make sure you wear your mask or stay at home if you are unwell or have been told to isolate by WA Health.
- Call the clinic in advance to order any food or medications
Please contact the clinic on 94096855 if you have any questions.